Sunday, July 20, 2008

Certificate in Child Studies

Yesterday, I was privileged to teach a module on Child Health and Nutrition (CCS16) for the Certificate in Child Studies conducted by the Malaysia Baptist Theological Seminary.

I love to teach because I find it a joy when students learn or discover some new insights. In the process, they are also helping me to discover new knowledge and insights.

And I enjoy the fellowships of like minded Christians...




There were four sessions:

Session One: Childhood health and nutrition
Session Two: Causes of ill health in children
Session Three: Clinical signs and symptoms of malnourishment in children
Session Four: Basic communal health care skills in ministering to children for the purpose of community development.

2 comments:

  1. Gracious of you to do the course for which I am sure the folks are grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the privilege is all mine :)

    ReplyDelete