Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God, Justice and Love

from the Editors of Books & Culture Magazine
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Poet's Prose
God, Justice, and Love
The grounds for human flourishing.


Nicholas Wolterstorff's Justice: Rights and Wrongs is a magisterial book. In it and in its smaller forthcoming companion volume Justice and Love, Wolterstorff has gotten justice right. This, in case the thrust of my terse comment wasn't plain enough, is very high praise. I'll register a few small gripes and suggest a shift in emphasis. But these mild criticisms, even if I am correct in making them, don't take much away from the greatness of Wolterstorff's extraordinary achievement or from the basic correctness of his position. Read more

Great book from one of my favourite Christian educator and a review from one of my favourite theologian. Really worth spending time on.

No comments:

Post a Comment