Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bee Lay, You will be Missed


Attended a wake last night for a dear sister in Christ who was called to glory on Saturday. The emotional tributes by her children and friends are a stirring reminder of letting Jesus shine through our lives. This is her legacy and I believe this living legacy are more significant than any number of properties and companies. She taught us to invest in people who are eternal rather than temporal things. We gonna miss you, Bee Lay.



ONE DAY AT A TIME


Cristy Lane

Also recorded by:
The Alexander Brothers; Judy Collins; Phil Coulter; Floyd Cramer;
Carlene Davis; Florida Boys; Tennessee Ernie Ford; Foster & Allen;
Bill Gaither; Don Gibson; Arthur Greenslade; Lee Greenwood;
George Hamilton IV; Sharon Hardman.



I'm only human, I'm just a woman.
Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

Chorus:
One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

Do you remember, when you walked among men?
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below
It's worse now, than then.
Cheating and stealing, violence and crime
So for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment